This article by Kristin is the Motherlode of DIY wall art. There are 100 different tutorials that will let you jazz up the blank walls and spaces in your home. These are her 100 favorite ideas. The tutorials are very thorough.
One important thing to me was that you didn’t have to be especially crafty or artistic to do any of the tutorials. Another important thing is that there is a wide variety of styles and media used There’s something here for everyone.
Some of my favorites:
- Floral Wreath Guest Books by Oh Happy Day (This is a Wonderful idea!)
- 3D Colorblock Wall Art by Curbly
- Postcard Wall Art by How About Orange
- Teacup Wall Art by Christina Lowry Designs
- Framed Scarf Wall Art by Honey Sweet Home
- Circle Punch Wall Art by Mer Mag
- Paint Chip Heart Art by Heart Organizing
- Painted Wood Wall Art by Salvage Love
- Quote Wall Art by Make & Do Girl
- Washi Tape Frames by Brit + Co (I love these!)
- Heart Wall Lamp by Paper, Plate and Plane
- And MORE!
This article is a fantastic resource. Click on the 100 Creative DIY Wall Art Ideas to Decorate Your Space link below to see all 100 ideas.