Don’t Miss Out! Follow DIY Home Sweet Home on Facebook for more creative DIY ideas for your Home, Garden and Life!
- If there’s a stamp on the pallet what does it mean?
- What is the country code?
- What is the treatment code?
- Is the IPPC logo important?
- Which pallet treatment code should you avoid like the plague?
- If there is no stamp on the pallet, what does it mean?
- Are colored pallets safe to use?
This is a very important article to read before selecting and working with wooden pallets. Click on the How to Tell If a Wooden Pallet is Safe for Reuse? link below to read the complete article.